Well, I’m sure you’re more than aware of the fact that it’s a NEW YEAR and 2012 is over gone.
(Literally, we’re already more than a week into 2013 and I can’t remember to write ’13 on the date). I’m still blown away by how fast time flies.
ANYWAY, Luke and I went on a little New Years Day hike at Canyon Lake and it was incredibly beautiful and a great time for us to chat about our future vision, dreams, and goals for 2013. We really felt the Lord saying it was a season to trust Him more and to venture out in faith (risk!). I think we both have this feeling that this year will be a year of adventure (even though we’re not quite sure right now what that will mean!).
So, thought we’d share some of our ideas with you, as well as some photos. Enjoy!
Goals for 2013:
- Exercise consistently every week
- Run a 5k (this has been a goal for a long time… and it’s yet to happen. Hah!)
- Invest in 1 more person (relationally & in dicipleship)
- Write and record music
- Try a cleanse diet
- Travel somewhere new
- Visit Kansas City
- Stick to our budget (Seriously though, this can be hard… especially being a newlywed couple)
- Live a generous lifestyle and give extra money away
- Invest time in another couple & grow relationally
- Commit to slower pace of life (aka, not being busy every night of the week)
- Find 5 new healthy recipes we like
- Read & study a book of the Bible
I’m sure more ideas will pop up as time goes on! But, that’s just a little sneak peek into some of our goals. What are some of your 2013 goals?